In the biggest U.S. criminal case involving civilian deaths to come out of the Iraq war, four of the Marines - all enlisted men - were charged Thursday with unpremeditated murder. But the remaining ...
SAN DIEGO AP - Charges have been dismissed against a Camp Pendleton Marine sniper accused in the shooting deaths of two Syrians in Iraq, Marine Corps officials said Thursday.The charges against Sgt.
(Camp Fallujah, Iraq-AP) August 2, 2006 - The top Marine in Iraq tells The Associated Press that insurgent attacks are on the rise in troubled Anbar province. Major General Richard Zilmer says most of ...
The Pentagon said the September pullout fulfils a 2024 agreement with Baghdad. American troop levels, once above 170,000 during the Iraq war, have steadily declined to a small advisory force ahead of ...
CAMP PENDLETON, Calif. (AP) ” Eight Marines were charged Thursday in the killings of 24 Iraqi civilians in the town of Haditha last year. Four Marines were charged with murder in the biggest U.S.
This archived news story is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Information in the story may be outdated or superseded by additional information. Reading or replaying the story in ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results