WASHINGTON — Federal investigators raided an election office in Fulton County, Ga., Wednesday in a case related to the 2020 vote, a Justice Department official told The Post. FBI agents are acting on ...
ATLANTA — A Fulton County Superior Court judge is allowing evidence that was shielded from public view in 2020 election interference case can now be made public. Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee ...
While we're looking ahead to the midterm election year, 2026 will involve reliving the results of elections past. In January 2021, President Donald Trump leaned on Arizona officials to disregard the ...
To continue reading this content, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings and refresh this page. Preview this article 1 min Berkshire Hathaway's PacifiCorp ...
Faster than you can say, “Find me the votes,” the sprawling 2020 election interference case against President Donald Trump and 14 of his 18 co-defendants in Georgia dissolved into thin air last week ...
The case centers on false vote-rigging claims broadcast by Fox News during the 2020 U.S. presidential election. By Katie Robertson Nearly five years into their legal battle, Smartmatic and Fox News ...
Washington — A Georgia judge on Wednesday agreed to dismiss the state's case against President Trump and his allies stemming from the 2020 presidential election after the local prosecutor who took ...
WASHINGTON, Nov 26 (Reuters) - A prosecutor on Wednesday dropped all criminal charges in Georgia against U.S. President Donald Trump for interference in the 2020 presidential election, ending a ...
The sole remaining criminal case against President Donald Trump has now been dropped, after a new prosecutor took over from Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis and urged a judge to dismiss the ...
A Georgia judge ended the sprawling 2020 election interference case against President Donald Trump and his co-defendants after the prosecutor who took it over said he was dropping the charges. The ...
A judge dismissed the Georgia state criminal election fraud case against President Donald Trump and his co-defendants Nov. 26 at the request of a prosecutor. Peter Skandalakis, the executive director ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results